PUBLICATION & INDEXING
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit papers for evaluation by the Scientific Committee. The papers can be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese. All papers will be subjected to a “blind review” by at least two members of the Scientific Committee, on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
Papers written in English and accepted and registered will be published in Proceedings by Springer in a book of the Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies series will be submitted for indexation by ISI, EI-Compendex and SCOPUS, among others, and will be available in the SpringerLink Digital Library.
Papers written in Spanish or Portuguese and accepted and registered will be published as a book chapter by the prestigious publisher THOMSON REUTERS indexed in SPI Scholarly Publishers Indicators (Q1).
To ensure that a full paper, poster paper or company paper is published, at least one of the authors must be fully registered by the 17th of May 2021, and the paper must comply with the suggested layout and page-limit. Additionally, all recommended changes must be addressed by the authors before they submit the camera-ready version.
No more than one paper per registration will be published. An extra fee must be paid for publication of additional papers, with a maximum of one additional paper per registration. One registration permits only the participation of one author in the conference.
Poster and company papers will not be published, just presented in the conference.
Opportunities to publish in academic journals
The authors of the best-selected papers will be invited (free of charge) to extend them for publication in international journals indexed by ISI/SCI and SCOPUS, among others.
* International Journal of Innovation (Web of Science, Redalyc e Spell)
* RAUSP Management Journal (SCOPUS e Web of Science)
* International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IGI Global)
* International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (IGI Global)
* Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Management
* Journal of Professional Business Review (in Indexing Process - SCOPUS)
* Future Studies Research Journal (SPELL; DOAJ; REDIB; EBSCO)
Portuguese and Spanish language
* RIAEE – Revista Ibero-Americana de Estudos em Educação (QUALIS A2, Web of Science e DOAJ);
* Revista on line de Política e Gestão Educacional (Web of Science e DOAJ);
* Revista Brasileira de Marketing (SCOPUS; DOAJ; SPELL; EBSCO; REDIB E GALE LEARNING)
* Revista Eletrônica de Ciência Administrativa (SPELL; DOAJ; EBSCO; REDALYC)
* Revista Foco (DOAJ; REDALYC; EBSCO; GALE LEARNING)
* Revista de Relações Internacionais no Mundo Atual (SCOPUS; EBSCO; REDIB)
* Revista Jurídica UNICURITIBA (SCOPUS; DOAJ; REDIB; EBSCO; LATINDEX)
* The Journal Expectativa